Book Title: The Young Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting and Running a Business: Turn Your Ideas into Money!
Publisher: Crown Business
Author: Steve Mariotti
It doesn't matter how old you are or where you're from; you can start a profitable business. The Young Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting and Running a Business will show you how.
- Start Your Own Business, Sixth Edition: The Only Startup Book You'll Ever Need
- What All Kids (and adults too) Should Know About . . . Savings and Investing: Covering saving, budgeting and investing, a must-read for all young ... with fun facts and interesting takeaways.
- The Money Savvy Student
- The Entrepreneur Mind: 100 Essential Beliefs, Characteristics, and Habits of Elite Entrepreneurs
- Write Your Business Plan: Get Your Plan in Place and Your Business off the Ground
- The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future
- Loaded: Money, Psychology, and How to Get Ahead without Leaving Your Values Behind
- The Making Of A Young Entrepreneur: A Kid's Guide To Developing The Mind-Set For Success
- Starting a Business All-In-One For Dummies
- Not Your Parents' Money Book: Making, Saving, and Spending Your Own Money
Through stories of young entrepreneurs who have started businesses, this book illustrates how to turn hobbies, skills, and interests into profit-making ventures. Mariotti describes the characteristics of the successful entrepreneur and covers the nuts and bolts of getting a business up, running and successful.