Book Title: The Money Savvy Student
Publisher: BookPress Publishing
Author: Adam Carroll
- What All Kids (and adults too) Should Know About . . . Savings and Investing: Covering saving, budgeting and investing, a must-read for all young ... with fun facts and interesting takeaways.
- Loaded: Money, Psychology, and How to Get Ahead without Leaving Your Values Behind
- The Young Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting and Running a Business: Turn Your Ideas into Money!
- Not Your Parents' Money Book: Making, Saving, and Spending Your Own Money
- The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens: 8 Steps to Having More Money Than Your Parents Ever Dreamed Of
- Winning The Money Game: A Rule Book to Achieving Financial Success for Young People
- Why Didn't They Teach Me This in School?: 99 Personal Money Management Principles to Live By
- How to Turn $100 into $1,000,000: Earn! Save! Invest!
- The Teen Money Manual: A Guide to Cash, Credit, Spending, Saving, Work, Wealth, and More
- The Everything Kids' Money Book: Earn it, save it, and watch it grow!
The knowledge and ability to make, manage, save, and invest money is critical to your overall success in life. The Money Savvy Student
is an easy-to-read, story-filled journey through the fundamental building blocks of becoming Money Savvy. Your financial future is entirely up to one person - YOU
. The earlier you start on the path to understanding money, the faster you'll experience your own version of success. This book is a must-read for students everywhere