Book Title: Not Your Parents' Money Book: Making, Saving, and Spending Your Own Money
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Author: Jean Chatzky
- The Everything Kids' Money Book: Earn it, save it, and watch it grow!
- What All Kids (and adults too) Should Know About . . . Savings and Investing: Covering saving, budgeting and investing, a must-read for all young ... with fun facts and interesting takeaways.
- The Money Savvy Student
- Finance 101 for Kids: Money Lessons Children Cannot Afford to Miss
- The Motley Fool Investment Guide for Teens: 8 Steps to Having More Money Than Your Parents Ever Dreamed Of
- Growing Money: A Complete Investing Guide for Kids
- The Young Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting and Running a Business: Turn Your Ideas into Money!
- Loaded: Money, Psychology, and How to Get Ahead without Leaving Your Values Behind
- The Kids' Money Book: Earning, Saving, Spending, Investing, Donating
- Money Rules: The Simple Path to Lifelong Security
For the first time, financial guru and TODAY Show regular Jean Chatzky brings her expertise to a young audience. Chatzky provides her unique, savvy perspective on money with advice and insight on managing finances, even on a small scale. This book will reach kids before bad spending habits can get out of control. With answers and ideas from real kids, this grounded approach to spending and saving will be a welcome change for kids who are inundated by a consumer driven culture. This book talks about money through the ages, how money is actually made and spent, and the best ways for tweens to earn and save money.